Currently: Looking to join or co-create a small group. New 1×1 partners may be accepted.
Post Lengths: Para, multi-para, novella. I’m not a stickler about how long as long as the content is good and there’s something there to reply to.
Post Style: Third person, past or present tense.
Character Preferences: My main characters are almost exclusively male. See the characters page for examples.
Pairing Preferences: At this time, I am seeking MxM stories only, with the exception of partners I know well.
- Be 21 or older. If I suspect I am being lied to, I’ll block. This one’s non-negotiable, whether or not the story contains NSFW content.
- Don’t be creepy or clingy OOC. IC content should never, ever cross into OOC territory when RPing with me.
- Be polite. I love a deadpan sense of humor, but I have zero patience for snark and hostile sarcasm. Self-proclaimed assholes need not apply.
- Understand that NSFW is not guaranteed. I never promise a ship off the bat. If it’s going to happen, it will happen organically and because the characters have chemistry. I typically don’t fade to black, but if you prefer to do so, let me know! I am more than happy to accommodate.
- Be honest. If something is bothering you, not working for you, or if you’re just over the RP, please please please do not feel obligated to continue it to keep me happy. I do not want to be a source of stress for you! And while I’d obviously prefer to be told upfront if you are bowing out, I promise I will not flip out or slander your good name if you ghost.
- Be patient. Just because I appear to be online does not mean I have the inspiration, time, or appropriate whereabouts to type a post.
- I can enjoy any genre as long as I love the characters we’re writing about. My favorites, however, are historical/period, modern, scifi, and post apoc.
- Characters who don’t get along 100% of the time. People with differences that aren’t easily reconciled. Challenges. Fights. IC drama.
- Diverse and unique relationship dynamics.
- Dark and heavy subject matter galore.
- I need to be able to establish some form of OOC rapport to stay invested. There is no pressure for us to become best friends or talk every single day, but if I don’t feel comfortable with writing partners I tend to lose interest quickly. I understand this is something that takes time to happen organically!
- Dynamic characters who fuck up from time to time, suffer real consequences, and have plenty of room to grow as people. I have no interest in characters who are already “perfect” and morally infallible.
- Realistic faceclaims (art and photos both count).
- I love slice of life, but am not interested in “raising a family” plots.
- Anime/manga themes and faceclaims.
- Roleplaying as real people.
- Self inserts.
- I do not write as or against canon characters. (I might write in a canon setting.)
- Most tropey dynamics, such as A/B/O, uke/seme, dom/sub. Mostly, I just don’t want to write about characters whose bedroom preferences comprise their entire personality.
GENRES AND SETTINGS
Any original setting is fine, but my favorites are:
- Historical/period (especially wild west!)
- Post apocalyptic (preferably related to wartime or natural disasters)
- Modern (fantasy or realistic; any “modern” decade)
- Medieval fantasy (high or low!)
I will write in the following canon settings (but never canon characters):
- Red Dead Redemption
- Tolkien’s Middle Earth
- Elderscrolls (preferably Skyrim)
- Willing to try Star Wars! Be warned I have no experience writing in this setting.
- Mad Max
If you want to run another one by me feel free, but there’s a good chance I don’t know it well enough to feel comfortable writing in it.